- Accommodation type
- Whole apartment to rent
- from €265
- Rental type
- 7-day week (incl. weekends)
- The Loom, Cork Street, The Liberties, Dublin 8, D08 P772
- Available bedrooms
Introducing our newest state-of-the-art student accommodation, opening in September 2021. Located on Cork Street and Brickfield Lane in the heart of Dublin 8.
The Loom will feature 166 modern ensuite rooms with a shared kitchen / living space, numerous rooftop terrace’s, modern gym, cinema room and lots of inspiring social spaces to enjoy, relax and socialise in.
This will be the ideal home-away from home for students to experience vibrant city living and is within walking distance for those studying at the following:
BIMM Institute Dublin
3 minutes by bike or 10 minute walk
7 minutes by bike or 14 minute walk
7 minutes by bike or 21 minute walk
National College of Art and Design
8 minutes by bus or 12 minute walk
Dublin Business School
9 minutes by bus or 21 minute walk
25 minutes by bike or 42 minutes by bus
Bookings now open for September 2021.
Your rent includes all of your bills, plus so much more:
- A great social scene, with events and activities at the residence, all year
- Lots of spaces to enjoy in your spare time: the common room, modern gym, two rooftop terraces and a courtyard, study snugs and cinema room.
- Speedy WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Expert friendly team
- Content insurance
- 24 hour CCTV
Plus You won't want to miss our packed virtual experience calendar, from tasty cook alongs, cocktail masterclasses, power up Pilates to buzzing disco nights, we can't wait for you to be a part of it all!
Short term let available on request (subject to availability)
FULL ADDRESS: Cork Street, Dublin, D08 P772
For virtual watch here: https://vimeo.com/455956745
Fancy a live virtual tour? Give us a call on: +353 1 9120928
*aparto Dublin was awarded Best Private Halls Provider 2019 in the National Student Housing Survey, as voted for by students.
Our most popular student silver ensuite room's are kitted out with a comfy double bed, lots of storage, study space and USB/Ethernet. Also you will have shared access to a kitchen and living area which is a great place to share food and socialise.
Semester 2 21/22- 260€ per week
Short term stays (minimum 4 weeks)- 265€ per week
All bills and speedy wifi included
Included in rent
- National College of Art & Design (NCAD)
- BIMM Institute Dublin
- Griffith College Dublin (GCD)
- Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) - Kevin Street
- Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) - Aungier Street
- Law Society of Ireland Education Centre
- Dublin Business School (DBS)
- ICD Business School
- Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI)
- IBAT College Dublin